As of 12th May 2020, we are now able to offer appointments for certain conditions. Our clinical guidance has changed allowing us to open, but we are still restricted in who we can treat, and are insured to treat.
If you feel that you require treatment, please phone or email us to discuss whether this is possible. We will still put safety first, and only do hands on treatment if absolutely necessary, but we are happy to talk through options, so please get in touch with us.
Phone 07803127932 for immediate assistance, or email email@example.com.
Some of our clinic protocols have changed, as we have introduced additional infection control procedures to keep everyone as safe as possible. These will be discussed with you if it is appropriate that you come into clinic. There will be a small increase in the cost of treatment to allow for a longer appointment time, and the additional cost of PPE that is now mandatory for us.
Thank you for being understanding through such a difficult time, and be assured that we will do our best to provide safe, high quality care for all those who need our services. We have got to prioritise and use clinical judgement in the coming weeks, and this could mean that some people are not eligible for hands on treatment for some time yet. This is due to us following government guidelines and not us trying to be difficult. Safety and clients well being are our primary concern.
What are the changes for an appointment?
1) Please wait in your car until the time of your appointment.
2) Please attend the appointment on your own if at all possible.
3) You will be provided with a mask to wear before entering the building, unless you have your own.
4) The front door will be opened for you and there will be immediate access to the treatment room.
5) The clinician will be wearing appropriate PPE and the room will be cleaned between clients. There will be hand sanitizer available, but we ask that people try to avoid using the cloakroom.
6) We will not have a receptionist working with us until more restrictions are lifted, and we will try to ensure that there is no cross over of clients so that there is minimal contact with people.
7) We ask that payment is made with contactless card payment, bank transfer, or a previously written cheque made payable to S. Reed.